Following is FEI’s return policy stipulations. Please contact us with any questions.
- Buyer must contact FEI’s Customer Service Department for authorization prior to returning any items. No returns will be accepted without a return authorization number.
- Items must be returned within 90 days of purchase.
- Returns may be subject to a minimum 10% restocking charge.
- Non-stock and special order items may not be returnable. These items are subject to the prior approval and returned goods policy of the manufacturer.
- Please label all returns with your return authorization number for prompt processing.
- All returns must be shipped prepaid, in resalable condition, and are subject to inspection for damage or misuse prior to issuance of credit. If returns are being sent back with an FEI salesman, the customer must obtain a return authorization prior to the salesman's arrival.
- Return forms must be completed for each item being returned.