Dalton Ag Equipment, Crop Spreaders, Fertilizer Spreaders, Toolbars, Liquid Applicators and Tank Trailers
Located in the community of Lenox, Iowa, Dalton Ag understands the demand for increased production and efficient use of fertilizer required by sustainable farming operations. That is why Dalton Ag offers a full line-up of fertilizer application equipment. Since 1996, the company has added to its product line to help our customers with production and application challenges such as reducing maintenance, increasing speeds, and application on rough terrain.
Dalton Ag manufactures high performance fertilizer application equipment including; dry fertilizer spreaders, liquid nitrogen applicators, anhydrous ammonia toolbars, running gears, nurse trailers, and row units.
Mobility Row Crop Spreaders
- 6 ton, 8 ton, and 10 ton models available
- Hopper constructed of 409 stainless steel for longer life.
- VRT option for precision farming operations.
- Choose from hydraulic or PTO spinners
- Dual spinners adjust to 40', 50' or 60' spread pattern.
- SRT2 roll tarp standard on all models.
- Up to 44" ground clearance under spinners, up to 37” under frame.
- 42" -46" high profile row crop wheels and tires standard with duals available.
- State-of-the-art powder coat white paint.
- 24-month limited warranty.
Mobility Combination Fertilizer/Lime Spreader
- Handles dry fertilizer or lime with ease.
- Stainless steel painted hopper resists corrosion.
- Conveyor & spinners driven by tractor hydraulic system - perfect for VRT applications.
- Up to 80' spread coverage for fertilizer.
- Heavy duty 8x2 tubular steel frame.
- The C400 can be fitted with either row crop wheels and tires or floaters.
- Ultra-durable powder coat white paint.
DW Series Toolbars
- 60″ of rank (72” on 6×6 bars)
provides superior residue flow
- Heavy 6″x 4″ Rectangular Tubing (Optional 6″x 6″ Square Tubing)
- Structural layout allows flexibility for multiple mounting configurations from 15″ to 36″
- 24 degrees of down flex to allow even penetration in the most uneven environments
- Heavy Duty Press Wheel Drive Assembly
- Pump Options - SIngle Piston, Dual Piston and Hydraulic pumps available
- Tank Sizes - up to 1600 Gallon Tanks Available
- 5" x 7" Structural Steel Frame & Tongue
- Dual rank bar allows flexibility for multiple mounting configurations
- Wheel Spacing 120" fixed
- Heavy Duty Spindles; 10-Bolt Hubs
- Double 4" x 6" Structural Steel Front Mounted Applicator Bar
- Hydraulic Folding Wings
- Large 46" Lug Tires with 10-Bolt Wheels
- Adjustable Dual Clevis Hitch; 4" x 4" Parking Jack
WNDT Series NH3 Tank Trailers
- Frame made of 6 x 4 Rectangular Tube
- Tank mounting bracket made of reinforced Heavy Channel
- Cross Axle Tube made of 6 x 4 x 3/8 Rectangular Tube
- Tandem Walking Rear Axle (also available with Single Rear Axle)
- Expanded Metal Deck
- Tread Plate Steps
- 8-Bolt Hubs & Spindles
- Helper Lift on Tongue
WN Series NH3 Tank Trailers
- Fifth wheel type reach pole
- Available with adjustable or non-adjustable axle
- 15″ full contact
- 13′ turning radius; 17″ axle clearance
- 6 – leaf spring –
M Series Trailers